- Armani Davis, a member of Epsilon Kappa chapter at Duquesne University, is pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Integrated Marketing Communication. The Esteemed Bro. Davis is also a Locke Scholar.
- Allan G. George, a member of Iota Phi chapter at Rochester Institute of Technology, is pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering Technology.
- Leroy Grant, Jr., a member of Delta Iota Sigma chapter, is pursing a Masters in Business Administration at Sacred Heart University.
- Christian Harley, a member of Theta Xi chapter at Syracuse University, is pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Luby Harvey, a member of Theta Tau Sigma chapter, is pursuing a Masters in Public Administration at the University of Baltimore.
- Shannon Oliver Hayes, a member of Epsilon Nu Sigma, is pursing a Masters in School Counseling at Loyola University Maryland.
- Sylvester Meheux, a member of Gamma chapter at Morgan State University, is pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- Rodney Elijah Petion, a member of Theta Xi chapter at Syracuse University, is pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Information Management & Technology.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SCHOLARS!!!
The Eastern Region of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Incorporated salutes the most recent class of scholarship recipients. The brothers (see list below) continue to excel in their academic endeavors and exemplify our tenet of SCHOLARSHIP. Not only have they earned at least one point in their grade point averages for each of our revered founders, they have gone the extra mile and distinguished themselves as mental masters of their academic disciplines and domains.
The brothers of the Mighty Eastern Region do not need to look to the media nor beyond the borders of our region for role models because we walk among academic giants right here in the region. We are proud of our brothers and wish them continued success as they press toward the mark of their higher calling.